Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wright Way Master Classes TESTIMONIAL by Samantha Goble (MOM)


After only meeting Rance at my daughter’s audition, we made the commitment to travel halfway across the country for his week long Broadway Casting Director seminar. Rance’s enthusiasm is electric and he backs it up by bringing together the best in the business. My daughter was challenged in an intense week of training which was never discouraging. The critiques offered were straightforward, on target, and delivered with sensitivity. I witnessed tremendous professional growth in my daughter that week and Wright Way training has proved to be a fantastic investment. She often refers back to all she learned in that transformational week in her preparation for auditions and has seen much more success in auditions, I believe, as a direct result of her Wright Way education.

--Samantha Goble

No comments:

Post a Comment